Lebanon County Senior Community Centers
- All centers open Monday through Friday. This is subject to change depending on bus trips or other events. Check the individual center's page for changes.
- Various programs and activities such as bus trips, movies, exercise classes, games, crafts and holiday parties are offered on a regular basis.
- Access to agency services including Pharmaceutical Assistance (PACE) applications, rent and tax rebates, and fuel assistance are provided.
- Hot nutritious meals are served at all centers.
August 2017 Meals
September 2017 Meals
Senior Center bus trips fees vary. Check desired trip for cost.
- Persons must be 60 years of age or older to be eligible to participate.
- Transportation is available daily for registered riders to all of the centers via Lebanon Transit (LT) van services. Reservations for transportation can be made by calling before 2 pm the day before.
- Contact Lebanon Transit:
August 2017 Trips
September 2017 Trips
Make a Difference by Being a Peer Volunteer Leader
Lebanon County Area Agency on Aging & its five Senior Community Centers are partnering with Penn State to offer a free strength training program to participants 50 years of age & over. The program is designed to build strength and function in a social and fun setting. Participants tell us that “it is fun being with others during the exercise time” and “carrying packages and groceries from the store is much easier now”.
If you want to learn more about the program go to http://www.btpennstate.org/
Click on the respective center's sign for more information about that center:
Return to our home page