Located on the first floor of 710 Maple Street, Lebanon, PA 17042.
Center manager: Coleen Geyer
Phone number: (717) 273-1048
Center Open 8 AM to 2 PM daily
STAY ACTIVE THROUGH THE AGES!
Alive and Doing Well
Did you know that if you are 60 and over you have joined the fastest growing segment of the population in Lebanon County? Statistics prove that people who remain active physically and mentally are able to remain in their own homes longer. Guess what? There is a place in Lebanon Co. that will help you. It is the Maple Street Senior Community Center.
Our center will enrich your life by providing you with many avenues to choose from. We feature day bus trips, education, exercise, entertainment, volunteer opportunities and most importantly, fellowship and friendship.
All area residents 60 or older are invited to participate in these activities at the senior center. Come for food, come for fun, and come for fellowship. We have programs for everyone. Call the center for information or for our monthly calendar and bus trip schedule.
We are open most days 8 am – 2 pm. and the number is 273-1048. Just ask for Coleen the manager.
- Please feel free to bring your cards, games to play during our center hours
- Bingo , Bunco and other special monthly programs are on our calendar
- Monthly Bus Trips dates and times on our monthly calendar
The senior center at Maple Street is supported and partially funded by:
The Lebanon County Area Agency on Aging which provides many other services for senior in Lebanon County.
Click the following links to see activities for:
2017 Summer Activities and Events
Thursday August 24th – Meet and Mingle Café’ Burger Bash And Indoor Games 12-1:30 Pm (Pre-Register)
More to come, please check back, often!
Are you interested in touring local attractions? Would you appreciate someone else being responsible for the driving and parking? All of our trips and programs are professionally planned to maximize your enjoyment.
ALL Sign up schedules are Monday and Tuesday from 9:00 am to 11:00 AM at the Senior Center, 7th & Maple Streets, Lebanon, PA
Call 273-1048 for more information.
Most Bus trips depart from the Lebanon Wal-Mart
* 1 -- Least Walking
** 2 – Increased Walking
*** 3 -- More Walking
**** 4 -- Most Walking
- 9 Art Class
- 9:15 Yoga
- 9-11 Bus Trip Sign up w/ Patty & Karen
- 10:30 Yoga Dance
- 11:15 Weight Class for Toning Cost $3.00
- 12 Lunch Bunch – Location determined each week
- 12 Pickle Ball
- 8:30 Just Move Class W/ Laura Cost $ 3
- 8:30 - 10 Bus Trip Sign Up W/ Patty & Karen
- 9:30 Beginner's Line Dance W/ Peg Cost $3
- 10:15 Fun Dance W/ Peg Cost $3
- 11:15 Zumba gold Dance W/Sharon Cost $3
- 9:15 La Blast
- Bingo Bunco, Pinochle Or Lunch W/ Friends- Please check monthly calendar
- 8:30 Walk & Talk Lebanon YMCA (meet in the lobby) Cost $1
- 9:00 Breakfast following walk Mel's Diner
- 10:15 Gentle Strength & Stretch - Library - Cost $3
- 11:15 Zumba Gold Dance W/ Sharon Cost $3
- 12:30 Just Move Exercise Cost $3
- Breakfast / Lunch(one a month check schedule ) Cost $5
- 8:30 Light Aerobics
- 9:30 Pickle Ball
2106 Christmas Party
Lots of fun, meet new friends and the benefit of exercise too...
Line Dancing w/ Peggy Confair Zumba Gold Dance W/Sharon Houser Breakfast served at the center
Toning Class W/Sharon Our Easter Hat Parade!!!!
Back to the center's page