Northern Lebanon Senior Community Center
Located at the American Legion in Jonestown, 335 North Lancaster Street, P. O. Box 463, Jonestown PA, 17038.
- Center manager: Helene Heisey
- Phone number: (717) 865-0944
- Email address: email@example.com
Regularly Scheduled Programs As Follows:
10:00 am Card Games
10:00 am Third Monday – Blood Pressure Check
12:15 pm Bingo
10:30 am Cards Games
12:15 pm Bingo
10:00 am Movie and Refreshments - Normally the Third Wednesday (Check Calendar for Day Changes)
8:00 am Breakfast Bunch (Check Calendar for Date & Location)
11:30 am Lunch Bunch (Check Calendars for Date & Location)
4:30 pm Supper Club (Check Calendars for Date & Location)
10:30 am Various Activates i.e., Chair Exercises; Chat-a-While; Sing-a-Long; Wii Games
12:30 pm Pinochle Club (Last Friday of the Month – Winter Months – Weather Permitting)
Blue Ribbon SENIORS’ Bus Schedule & Events sponsored by the Lebanon County Area Agency on Aging
- If you are 60 years of age or older, or a spouse of any age, we would be delighted to have you join us. Also, if a trip is not full, we invite anyone less than 60 years of age to join us.
- Please have the courtesy to notify the Center if you are unable to go on a bus trip. There are people on a waiting list willing to take your place.
- Some bus trips are in the planning process. As trips are finalized information will be made available.
- Bus Policy and Procedures can be secured from the Center.
- Return times are always approximate due to constructions, accidents, etc.
A deposit or payment in full must be paid upon signing –up. We sincerely hope you can join us this year so all the trips will be filled. To get updated information and details about registration STOP IN AT THE CENTER OR CALL 865-0944.
Reminder#1 – please be sure to have a copy of all medications and allergies with you on all bus trips and activities. This is for your protection. If you should require medical attention the EMT’s will need this information to help you.
Reminder #2 – it is the policy of the area agency on aging that we do not tip the drivers of the county bus.
THANKS for your cooperation – Helene Heisey – Manager NLSCC
Back to the center's page